Monday, July 1, 2013

July NaNoWrimo! (Day 1)

Today is day 1 of July NaNoWrimo!

I'm trying to see if I can finish a NaNo project this time. So far, I have never been lucky enough to do that. Either time gets away from me or I suffer from writer's block. So far I have written 425 words so far. I'm hoping to get up to about 2,000 words tonight so that way I have a fighting chance to finish it.

My goal is 80,000 words which is considered the minimum length for an adult novel. Tattered Dreams (which is my July NaNo) is inching its way along. It is the first thing I have been writing in a long while. I lost my motivation to write for quite some time and only recently have I been able to write anything at all.

Only time will tell if I actually finish the first draft Tattered Dreams or not. I plan on writing six drafts in total for Tattered Dreams. I will try to write every day during July NaNo and complete the project.

Providing that Jake cooperates with me and doesn't decide to do anything cheeky.

No comments:

Post a Comment